Medical Snakebite Treatment
Based upon thesis written and researched by the late Dr Roger Blaylock for the syndromic management of snakebite.
*Medical Professionals earn 5 CPD points
This course covers the following:
- Identification of the dangerous and medical important snakes.
- Symptoms and syndromes of snakebite.
- First Aid protocol
- Medical Snakebite treatment.
- Allergies to anti-venom and treatment of anaphylaxis
Doctors and Medical staff will earn 5 CPD points on completion of this course.
- For public once a month presented at African Reptiles & Venom training center in Gauteng.
- Companies required to have 10 or more people for booking. Add travel and accommodation where applicable.
R1300 per person Vat incl.
R2100 per person Vat incl. to add Venomous Handling