This is a course suitable for people who have to capture problematic snakes that pose a risk to the immediate public or workplace.
It is required of anybody who wants to keep venomous snakes to do a certified snake handling course.
This course covers the following:
- Skills on how to safely capture a snake.
- Using the correct equipment for the correct situation.
- Practical handling of four different venomous snakes under the watchful eye of Mike Perry and the rest of the African Reptiles & Venom team.
- Completion of theoretical course with Mike Perry
- For public once a month presented at African Reptiles & Venom training center in Gauteng.
- Companies required to have 10 or more people for booking. Add travel and accommodation where applicable.
R800 per person Vat incl.